Skip to content
ROAD SAFETY & SIGNS
- Typical raise/lower time is 3 seconds.
- In case of emergency, raise/lower time can be as low as 1.5 seconds.
- Can be controlled by any kind of card readers, biometric readers, radio control, on/off key switch with PLC Controller.
- Easy to be integrated with inductive loop detectors, flashing lights or red/green traffic lights.
- Can withstand 60 tons of axle load.
- Backed up with a manual pump to support the hydraulic drive unit in case of power failure.
- Manual Tire killers based on gravity are also available for One-way paths