RFID Detection Sensors:
Category: Traffic Detectors
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID) uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects.
- The E-tags contain electronically stored information.
- Passive tags collect energy from a nearby RFID reader’s interrogating radio waves.
- Active tags have a local power source (such as a battery) and may operate hundreds of meters from the RFID reader.
- The E-TAG Vehicle Access Control System is and effective mean to control the access of vehicles to and area like, Parking Plazas, Residential Buildings, Housing Societies, Toll Plazas or any other place where the automated access or toll collection of vehicles is a requirement.