Lane Control Lights,...
Lane control lights are usually composed of red forks and green arrows, common diameters are 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 600mm, etc. Lane control lights are a specific type of traffic light used to manage traffic on a multi-way road or highway. Typically they allow or forbid traffic to use one or more of the available lanes by the use of Green lights or arrow traffic lights (to permit) or by red lights or forks (to prohibit).
- Working humidity: ≤95%
- Utilizing imported LED chips, long lifespan
- Using constant current driver
- Low power consumption
- Multi-ply sealed water-resistant, IP rating:>IP54
- Visible distance: >500M
- Long visible distance, symmetrical light distribution.
- Novel structure and beautiful appearance, using inflaming retarding and UV-proof housing material.