Skip to content
TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Centralized Access M...
- The EVACS offers the advantage of un-assisted access to authorized users like residents of a housing society.
- In a multi-lane entrance where the visitors or unauthorized users have a separate entrance/exit lane, the system can keep the record of vehicles and persons going in and out of the premises.
- The road barrier and blocker are operated by RFID Access Control Unit or it can be controlled via push buttons in the guard room.
- In case of mains power failure, the system is backed up by an emergency power source like generator or UPS.
- In case of backup power failure, the barrier can be manually operated