Automatic Framed and frame-less doors
Quiet operation: Tracking system is dual linear, which is designed for high security and long life service. The carriage assemblies are fitted with unique track wheels that eliminates the possibility of the doors disengagement from the track.
Advance Technology: iSMART utilizes the latest in digital microprocessor technology, giving the control unit multiple programmable modes including provision to interface with building security system, monitoring the doors position status, built-in UPS. The microprocessor operating parameters can be adjusted to accommodate various climatic conditions and specific site requirements in relation to speed, braking etc. Safety is a priority: The iSMART microprocessor will automatically reverse operation in both opening and closing should the doors be obstructed. Photo electric safety light cells mounted to focus across the doorway with halt operation immediately upon beam interruption.
Programmable: Optional remote monitoring and control system (MACS) to check door status or make operational adjustments.
Pelmet Hinge: The iSMART pelmet design features a unique interlocking hinge to provide secure closure and maximum cover even when mounted hard up against the ceiling.
High Security Locking: The ISMART Series operators utilizes a purpose builtmotor which includes an electric locking system to ensure that the doors can be securely fixed in any position. This method of locking ensures the highest level of security.
AUTOMATIC DOOR OPERATOR ARCHITECTURAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR ALUMINIUM SLIDING DOORS or FOR FRAME LESS GLASS DOORS
Operations: The Automatic Door Operator is to be a fully electric operator, housed in an extruded aluminum low profile transom section (Height 132 mm x Width 155 mm) the unit shall be Australian made by an Australian owned company, must comply to AS5007 – 2007, and have a NATA test certification for 1 million cycles under all terrain conditions, to suit bi-parting or single sliding doors.
- The equipment will incorporate electronic computerized DC Motor with built- in optical sensor for precise movement, high torque for a maintenance free life.
- The pelmet shall incorporate an integrated and interlocking hinge for secure closure and maximum cover. The design shall enable the operator to be fitted flush to the ceiling when required, while the pelmet may be opened fully or removed for access.
- The multi-functional microprocessor control unit shall feature the following: Self-calibrating and programmable modes. Fully compensates door weight and friction therefore delivering the optimum force for efficient operation. Independent circuits for pressing closed at the end of the closing stroke. Provision for full interfacing with all types of building security/alarm systems. Open speed control. Closing speed control. Brake control: preventing the doors from slamming shut. End Position-damping control for accurate slow down of door movement. Built-in UPS (uninterrupted power supply) for continued operation of door under power failure.
- The tracking system is to be dual linear track designed for accuracy and long service life fitted with anti rise wheels with no possibility of doors disengaging off tracks. The upper track shall be made of harder and stronger alloy and be replaceable. Each track wheel is fitted with track wipers to maintain clean contact.
- Safety feature: Moving doors will automatically reverse when closing, if obstructed, sensitivity setting to be programmable.
- During a power failure or emergency the Fail safe device will fully open the doors. The fail secure mode will maintain the door in the closed and secure position when the doors are locked for up to 72 hours until power is restored
- Provision for climate control shall be available. Door opening can be restricted from 50% of normal door operation during high winds or low traffic situations.
- A Safety presence sensor shall be provided to focus across the doorway to detect persons that are stationary to prevent the doors from closing.
- Door drive shall be by way of toothed belt reinforced with fiberglass tensile members,will incorporate nylon facing surface for pulley tooth protection, for silent and service free operation.
Actuation: shall be the following:
- 2 x Microwave sensors
Alternate means of Activation are
- Flush mounted sensors
- Passive infra red sensors
- Fine line sensors
- Induction loops
- Remote control transmitters
- Key card system
Functions: following functions are to be selectable through a digital control pad
- Auto – Doors are operated automatically via the movement sensors.
- Hold Open – Doors maintained in open position continuously.
- Exit only – Doors remain closed activated only by exiting traffic.
- Lock – Doors remain closed and locked where optional electric lock function has been installed. Exit by way of emergency exit button.
- Climate – Restricts door opening for use on windy days
- Off – Allows to be manually operated for cleaning purposes
Locking: An electric lock option is available to give total security and can be adapted where manual locking can not be achieved, i.e. Frame-less toughened Glass Doors. Lock type is the microprocessor controlled electric locking system. The microprocessor monitors all aspects of the locks functions; e.g. To ensure the door is fully closed when the lock is 100% engaged. Terminal outputs are available to signal to security systems both door position and lock status. The microprocessor is also self diagnosing.
Others: Maximum opening width…….………………..3300 mm
Maximum door weight……………………………………300 kg
Opening speed, variable…………………………………250-1300 mm/sec
Closing speed, variable………………………………….50-600 mm/sec
Door open dwell time……………………………………..0-60 sec
Manual opening/closing force………………………….. < 30 N