Automated Rotary & Vertical Parking Systems
- By virtue of their relatively smaller volume and mechanized parking systems, Rotary Parking System are often used in locations where a multi-story parking garage would be too large, too costly or impractical.
- Examples of such applications include;
- Under or inside existing or new structures.
- Between existing structures.
- In irregularly shaped areas.
- Congested areas.
- High land/ Construction cost.
- This system has been devised to provide “More Parking in Less Space“.
- Rotary Parking enable us to park 6,8,10 upto 18 vehicles in space of 2-3 Vehicles.
- This system is designed to park vehicles by vertically circulating cage in left-right direction after entering of vehicles into parking pallet (cage).
- It is easy to install in small area and is free from breakdowns because of the simple circular rotation type mechanism.
- It is acknowledged as a machine, therefore is excluded from the calculation of building coverage ratio.