300mm Static Pedestrian LED Traffic Light:
This 300mm is Hi-Intensity Static Pedestrian signal head is using latest hi-power LEDs as light sources. It has low power consumption and long-life time. This traffic head is 2 sections. They are red lamp and green lamp. The housing uses polycarbonate material, it can be open and be maintained without other special tools. It is characterized with high impact strength, dimension stability, electricity insulation, corrosion resistance, abrasive resistance. The Fresnel lens design produces a uniform brightness and standard chromatography.
Application – urban light signalling – pedestrian crossings.
- Wide operating voltage.
- Transparent polycarbonate optical lens – impact resistant
- Anti-phantom effect minimized, optimal viewing angle
- High intensity LED light source – low energy consumption
- 5mm LED (DIP) by EPISTAR
- Long life cycle – more than 80,000 working hours.
- Highly durable polycarbonate housing, UV light resistant
- Modular design – easy installation and maintenance
- Fixation system either with polycarbonate or aluminium mounting brackets.
- Compliance with CE, RoHS, EN12368, ISO900.