Pedestrian Traffic Light, also named pedestrian signals, pedestrian signal heads, zebra crossing lights, or crossing work lights, are used to inform pedestrians when to cross a road. Most pedestrian signal heads will have two lights: a ‘walk’ light (normally a walking human figure or countdown, typically colored green or white) and a ‘don’t walk’ light (normally either a red man figure or a hand). The size is generally 200 mm and 300 mm.
- Working humidity: ≤95%
- Utilizing imported LED chips, long lifespan
- Using constant current driver
- Low power consumption
- Multi-ply sealed water-resistant, IP rating:>IP54
- Visible distance: >500M
- Long visible distance, symmetrical light distribution.
- Novel structure and beautiful appearance, using inflaming retarding and UV-proof housing material.