With PGE you can always be assured you are receiving the highest quality services, as our success is largely a credit to our employees who are rigorously trained in safety procedures and are given the tools and technologies needed to create and maintain a safe work area for both our clients and the general public.
We provide a range of services, each of which are comprehensively resourced with skilled and experienced engineering, traffic management and electrical professionals who deliver technical prowess to our clients.
These services include providing both public and private sectors with traffic management planning, traffic control, traffic and transport engineering assessments, audits and studies, traffic signal, street lighting and Intelligent Transport System (ITS) installation, modification, upgrading and reinstatement, solar photo-voltaic system installation; and related services such as loop detector reinstatement, pit & pipe services, and data & optical fiber cabling, automatic sliding and Swing Door/Gate Installation and many more.
PGE offers a comprehensive range of Field Engineering Services for the all their ITS range of products. The Field Engineering Services include Maintenance & after Sales Services, Installation, Project Management Services, Warranty Services etc.
PGE offers services rights from project identification to implementation of ITS systems including feasibility studies, Junction geometric designs, development of traffic circulations plans & development of optimum signal timing or other operation parameters. We also undertake traffic count & classification studies such as 16 hrs count in cities & 24 hrs count on highways & Topographic surveys.
Operations & Maintenance Services:
“Maximizing availability, profitability and safety performance”
Profitable long-term operation requires maximizing availability while optimizing equipment life. Our operational services are designed and implemented to consistently achieve this objective by:
- Operating plants / system in a safe, compliant and efficient manner.
- Developing and implementing formal procedural, maintenance, environmental and safety management programs.
- Maintaining overall care and control of the plant and site.
- Recommending procedural changes, when necessary, to improve operation.
- Responding and adjusting to changing operating conditions.
To attain maximum plant availability and equipment reliability, and to reduce forced outages, PGE develops long-term custom maintenance programs that include:
- Preventive maintenance.
- Predictive maintenance procedures.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Major refurbishments.
PGE conducts inspections and diagnoses of existing facilities through nondestructive inspections and other means, and accumulate data to formulate optimal maintenance plans together with clients.
Based on the know-how accumulated in the maintenance business, we have developed a state-of-the-art facility diagnosis system featuring predictive maintenance functions. The main services we provide are as follows.
- Nondestructive inspection: entire facility management including drafting an inspection plan for the facility, evaluating the results, executing the inspection, and drafting countermeasures
- Diagnosis: inspection and diagnosis of the equipment at sites.
- Life evaluation: providing technologies for evaluating remaining life and safety based on materials, operation history and damage phenomena.
- Investigation, analysis and assessment: inspection to identify causes of damage, and offer of measures or steps to be taken.
Plant/ Equipment Maintenance:
Mainly for Electrical and Mechanical Equipment, we improve the economic efficiency and safety of our clients’ facilities through routine maintenance, shutdown maintenance and cleaning services. The main services are as follows.
- Daily/Weekly maintenance: providing efficient maintenance services, taking into account factors such as safety, productivity, quality and cost
- Shutdown maintenance: proposing a plan that maintains safety and operational quality while reducing system operational losses.
- Modification: providing optimal modifications by solving various problems that surface in the course of facility diagnosis.
- Energy saving and capacity boosting: consultation on remodeling and refurbishment of facilities and equipment for energy conservation and capacity enhancement.
- Cleaning services: establishment of various cleaning teams essential to maintaining Equipment health and safety.