XIM Intelligent Traffic Signal Controller:
- Local and grid Connected Intelligent operational mode.
- Highly Adaptable.
- Time optimization.
- Fixed time mode.
- Multi-plan mode.
- Vehicle actuated mode.
- Multi-plan vehicle actuated mode.
- Police control mode.
- UTC-link mode.
- Pelican mode.
- Integrated Pelican mode.
- Grid connected mode.
- Flashing amber mode.
- Go-Green link mode.
- XITS (XIM Intelligent Transportation System) link mode of operations.
- Provision for SCATS link.
- XIM personal digital identity and incorporated Anti-Theft Technology.
- Programming by XIMP (XIM Programmer).
- Various VA (adaptable time based on vehicle volume instead of fixed time countdown) and non-VA mode of digital countdown operations.
- Ensured Safety by lamp monitoring.
- Module Architecture Design.
- Scalable to integrate others ITS systems i.e. VMS, Video cameras, ANPR, Red Light camera, Congestion monitoring system, Journey time monitoring system, etc.
- Economical and cost-efficient design for all type of intersections.
XIM is microprocessor based intelligent traffic signal controller design to control from small size intersection to large size intersections with the maximum throughput and efficiency. It has highly modular structure which allows to fully scalable configuration and design. XIM is embedded with intelligent algorithms which learns the traffic capacity of intersection and optimize the green time.
The signal controller can communicate with control center application and is fully adaptable to integrate various other ITS components such as CCTV, VMS, and ANPR to communication with control center, which makes it possible for the controller to link seamlessly with other systems under the same protocol so as to integrate and extend the present system. Its communication with the countdown timer conforms to the various adaptive, semi-adaptive and fixed time Road Traffic Signal Countdown Display.