Visitor Management System
Visitor management refers to tracking the usage of a public building or site. By gathering
increasing amounts of information, a Visitor Management System can record the usage of the facilities by
specific visitors and provide documentation of visitor’s whereabouts.
Basic computer or electronic visitor management systems use a computer to monitor and record
visitor information. An electronic visitor management system improves upon most of the negative points
of a pen and paper system. Visitor ID can be checked against national and local databases, as well as in-house databases for potential security problems.
Our Visitor Management System consists of following components;
I. Triangle Inclined Flap Barrier:
1. Problem self-recovery and corrective measure ability, convenient maintain and adjustment.
2. Motherboard with high clean sound read chips which could broadcast in light of user’s requirement
3. Human base model indication function, real time displaying, improve the passing rate and convenient
4. Automatic counting indicating passenger’s number.
5. Resetting automatically, auto cancel the pass through and closed barrier in case nothing passes the channel in a setting time.
6. Anti-pinch function with UPS to satisfy firefighter requires, ensure user’s safe.
7. Break-in, tail, over-pass and reverse alert function in order to keep orderliness and effectively
8. Standard input/output port, meanwhile leaving a port space for installing RS485 communication, connect and manage the integrated systems through the remote PC.
9. Super combination capacity, adjustable model on site, adjustable speed of barrier slide, Open signal with memory or without set function.