- Typical raise/lower time is 3 seconds.
- In case of emergency, raise/lower time can be as low as 1.5 seconds.
- Can be controlled by any kind of card readers, biometric readers, radio control, on/off key switch with PLC Controller.
- Easy to be integrated with inductive loop detectors, flashing lights or red/green traffic lights.
- Can withstand 60 tons of axle load.
- Backed up with a manual pump to support the hydraulic drive unit in case of power failure.
- Manual Tire killers based on gravity are also available for One-way paths.
Automatic tire killers are an economical and efficient solution for vehicle access control management and entrance point which have a threat of vehicle attack or for the ones that have high-security requirements. If there is a threat of vehicle attack in addition to the control of vehicle access in high-security applications, the tire killer is one of the most secure systems.