Central Traffic Management System, a traffic management platform, provides advanced traffic management solutions to the city municipalities, public institutions and private enterprises. This platform enhances cities’ traffic management staff to use real time traffic information that can automatically adapt to the changes in city traffic conditions.
By providing remote access to the city traffic network, it provides a fast and effective solution to reduce the workload and costs in traffic management and is evaluated as a system that increases productivity.
• Increases traffic safety.
• Reduces the average travel time.
• Increases traffic service level.
• Reduces fuel and energy consumption.
• Reduces carbon dioxide emissions.
• Increases drivers’ satisfaction.
Dynamic Intersection Management System optimizes the waiting time in intersection by analyzing the vehicle volume data obtained from real-time vehicle counting.